If you have services that are not available to the general public (e.g., COVID vaccines due to CDC rollout restrictions) , you can restrict the service by adding a booking code. This booking code can be any combination of alphanumeric characters between 5-10 characters long. Simply put a booking code in the field, and a Private Link will be generated for you to copy and share via email or text to your customers to book the restricted service.
In the event the private booking link gets unintentionally shared, you can change the booking code to invalidate the previous booking link.
- Log into your Rx Appointments backend
- Click on "Services" at the top, then select the service you want to restrict on the left, and then click "Edit"
- Scroll down to the bottom and enter a random Booking Code.
- Scroll back up to the top, and click "Save"
- Now select the Service again, and scroll down to the bottom to see the private booking link. You can click on the Copy button icon to copy the link and share with any customers to book the service.
- Anyone who tries to book the service without your private link will see a message like this: