Verify That Customer Notifications Are Turned On
If no customers are receiving their appointment notifications, you will need to verify that you have customer notifications turned on for your site. Follow the steps below.
- Log into the backend as an Administrator
- Click on "Settings" at the top and then "General"
- Make sure the "Customer Notifications" is turned on and be sure to click "SAVE"
Verify the Customer's Email Address is Correct
The customer's email address may have been entered wrong. You can update the email address on the backend. Follow these steps:
- Log into the Backend
- Click on the "Calendar" tab
- Find the appointment on the calendar and click on it
- Click on "Edit"
- Change the customer's Email address and click "Save"
- A new email will be sent to the customer